Facco on Zootecnica InternationalZootecnica International, the website and magazine representing the global point of reference for information dedicated to poultry professionals, recently published a long piece on Facco's collaboration with the University of Padua (one of the oldest in the world) the for the creation of an entirely Cage Free system (www.facco.net/en/news/news/61.html).
Facco embraced a cooperation with one of the most important universities in Italy towards the creation of an entirely Cage Free system. The project combines study, research and professionalism following the principles defined by the Green Deal and The Farm2Fork Strategy of the European Union. The 3 years accord aims to improve the well-being of the animals following an ethic of sustainability and innovation.
Check the link to read the complete article on Zootecnica.
- 24 Sep 2021 Inaugurated a new project Libera Cage Free in Latvia
- 06 Jul 2021 Facco on Zootecnica International
- 07 Jun 2021 World food safety day
- 22 Apr 2021 Online book Presentation: L'IMPRESA E’ COMUNITA', Nessuno si salva da solo
- 12 Apr 2021 CAGE FREE LIVE TOUR
- 03 Mar 2021 More than 400.00 laying hens in C5 battery system
- 23 Feb 2021 FACCO builds a farm with PADOVA UNIVERSITY
- 15 Feb 2021 Case History; Turnkey Project
- 04 Feb 2021 We don't like it virtual!
- 11 Oct 2020 Facco: new ways of being connected with you