Case History; Turnkey Project
The experience and history of the Quaresima family.Their Farm is based in Northern Italy. Since 1960 three generations have led this successful business, which nowadays counts 150 thousand laying hens living cage free on three floors, with an overall production of 42 million eggs per year.
With a reduced environmental impact in terms of energy saving and land consumption, the Quaresima Farm is the perfect example of a Facco Turnkey project. From the Shed to the Manure Drying System (for the fast drying of the manure significantly stopping fermentation); from the internal cleaning systems (which cut the costs of management) to the SMART FARM remote control (which allows to enhance the performances of the farm while controlling it even from home) … everything was MADE IN FACCO for the success of our customer and the wellbeing of his hens.
Find out more by viewing the video at this link! youtu.be/XKh75lSfiSs
- 12 Apr 2021 CAGE FREE LIVE TOUR
- 31 Mar 2021 Live Cage Free Tour
- 03 Mar 2021 More than 400.00 laying hens in C5 battery system
- 23 Feb 2021 FACCO builds a farm with PADOVA UNIVERSITY
- 15 Feb 2021 Case History; Turnkey Project
- 04 Feb 2021 We don't like it virtual!
- 11 Oct 2020 Facco: new ways of being connected with you
- 09 Oct 2020 World Egg Day 2020: celebrations
- 08 Oct 2020 Service and spare parts
- 21 Sep 2020 New Facco Turkey office
- 04 Aug 2020 Service & spare parts
- 05 Jun 2020 VIV MEA update
- 27 Mar 2020 Our safety is your safety!
- 24 Jan 2020 Chinese New Year 2020 - The Year of the Mouse
- 11 Oct 2019 World Egg Day
- 20 Sep 2019 Facco Celebration 2019
- 15 Apr 2015 2017 EXHIBITIONS