World Egg Day 2020: celebrations
The project of celebrating this day has a long tradition as it was established at the IEC Vienna 1996 conference. Every year we all cherish egg and its qualities on the second Friday of October.Quotig IEC "For centuries, eggs have played a major role in feeding families around the globe. They are an unbeatable package when it comes to versatility and top-quality protein at a very affordable price. And they are also an excellent source of choline, essential in memory and brain development. When you factor in convenience and terrific taste, there is just no competition. Eggs are one of nature’s highest quality sources of protein, and indeed contain many of the key ingredients for life. The proteins contained within eggs are highly important in the development of the brain and muscles, have a key role to play in disease prevention and contribute to general well being." (source www.internationalegg.com/)
Facco is happy to celebrate with you such an important date for the whole industry. Join us in the celebration by following our Instagram profile (www.instagram.com/officine_facco_/), with a selection of posts dedicated to the EGG and its superpowers, and enjoy our special GIF created for the occasion.
- 11 Oct 2020 Facco: new ways of being connected with you
- 09 Oct 2020 World Egg Day 2020: celebrations
- 08 Oct 2020 Service and spare parts
- 21 Sep 2020 New Facco Turkey office
- 04 Aug 2020 Service & spare parts
- 05 Jun 2020 VIV MEA update
- 27 Mar 2020 Our safety is your safety!
- 24 Jan 2020 Chinese New Year 2020 - The Year of the Mouse
- 11 Oct 2019 World Egg Day
- 20 Sep 2019 Facco Celebration 2019
- 15 Apr 2015 2017 EXHIBITIONS